1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我还要再确认吗? 2 Is there any earlier one?还有更早一点的吗?
3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?
4 Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m. train?我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?
5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?
6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?火车通行证有折扣吗?
7 May I reconfirm my flight?我可以确认我的班机吗? 8 Are they all non-reserved seats?他们全部不预订的吗? 9 Do I have to reserve a seat?我一定要预订座位吗? 10 May I see a timetable?我可以看时刻表吗? 11 How long will I have to wait? 我要等多久呢?
12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢? 13 Do you have any other flights? 14 When would you like to leave?
15 Can I reconfirm by phone?我能电话确认吗? 16 Where can I make a reservation?我到哪里可以预订? 17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?我需要预订餐车吗? 18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?
19 Is this a daily flight?这是每日航班吗?
20 Excuse me. May I get by?对不起,我可以上车吗?
21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?坐船到那里要花多少钱?
22 Can I cancel this ticket? 我可以取消这票吗?
23 Check it to my final destination.把它托运到我的目的地。 24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.最迟要在8点30分到达机场。
25 Take your baggage to the baggage section.把你的行李拿到行李房去。
26 Please open your baggage.请把你行李打开。
27 Please fill in this disembarkation card.请你填写这张入境卡。 28 Let me see your passport, please.
29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
30 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
31 Its just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
33 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。 34 Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
35 So our evenings will be quite full then?那幺我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
36 Well leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。
37 Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
38 Thatll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。 39 Then wed have some idea of what youll be needing.那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什么了。
40 I cant say for certain off-hand.我还不能马上说定。
41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。 42 Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就容易进行实
质性的谈判了。
43 But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
44 Im afraid that wont be possible, much as wed like to. 尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
45 Weve got to report back to the head office.我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
46 Thank you for you cooperation.
47 Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
48 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
49 If you have any questions on the details,feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
50 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧
外贸业务员第一次接待客户实用英语口语汇总
欢迎语句
Welcome to our company 欢迎光临我们公司
Is this your first visit to our plant 第一次来我们公司吗? Is there anything you are particularly interested in? 对我们的什么东西感兴趣?
请对方询问
Please feel free to ask any questions you want 没关系,请随便问什么吧
Please stop me if you have anything to ask 有什么就随便问吧
Just let me know if you have any questions 还有什么问题吗?
实用语句(1) 1.介绍个别部门
Our Administration Department is over there 我们的行政部在那边
I will show you our Marketing Department 我带你去看看我们的市场推广部
Allow me to show you our showroom 请允许我带你去看看展览室吧 2.关于销路
There is a great demand for this product 这种产品很好销 The goods are much in demand 这种产品很热销 This model is hot welcomeed by our clients 这种产品深受我们的客户欢迎
实用语句(2) 1. 议价
Would it be possible to have changes in price? 价格不能变了吗?
I think the price is not competitive enough 我想这个价格没有足够的 竞争力
I am afraid the price is not acceptable 恐怕我不能接受这个价格 2. 还价
We can reduce the price by 30% if your order is big enough 如果你订购量够大的话价格可以降30%
We can reduce our price to the level you suggested 我们可以降低价格到你的要求
实用语句(3) 介绍新产品
This is our lastest model 这是我们的最新模型
Would you like to take a look at our new products? 想看看
我们的新产品吗?
Have you come across this kind of products before? 您以前见过这种产品吗?
We hightly recommend this kind of products 我们极力推荐这中产品 作出保证
We guarantee that those misprinted user manuals will be replace
我们保证这些印错的用户手册将被换掉
We promise to deliver the goods before 4 oclock this afternoon 我们答应您今天下午四点钟前把货送到
Please let us know if the goods are not in good condition 请告诉我们实话是否货物不好
实用语句(4) 解释原因
Please understand we are processing your order as quickly as we can
您应该知道我们正在尽快地赶工 I will check and see what went wrong 我来查查看错在那里
It would be better if one of our engineers has a look at the machine
如果当时有一个工程师看一下该设备情况会好得多
Please accept our apologies for the delay 送货迟了请接受我们的道歉
I am sorry to hear that, there must be some errors in the production process
很对不起肯定是生产工序出错啦
实用语句(5) 询问详情
What exactly is the problem? 确实的问题是什么? Can you give me the order number? 请告诉我订单号好吗?
What is the actual quantity stated? 实际的数量说明什么?
实用语句(6) 讨论合约内容
When can we discuss the contract? 什么时候我们可以商量签约
We would like to discuss the means of delivery detai 我们想详细商谈送货条款
There are some points we have not worked out 还有一些要点我们还没达成一致
实用语句(7) 不能立即决定
I can not give you a definte answer right now 我不能马上给您一个明确的答复
Please let me think it over 让我再考虑考虑周全吧 Would it be all right to give you an answer this afternoon? 下午再给您答复好吗?
实用语句(8) 在签约之前
When can we sign the contract? 我们什么时候签约? Are you ready to sign? 您准备好签约了吗? Are you satisfied to the contract? 对这合同满意吗?
外贸英语常用口语对话
(一)对“意愿”的表达
一.表示在一定条件下愿意
1.certainly,as long as you can ship the goods before dec. 当然可以,只要你能在十二月之前装货。
2.certainly,but you must open the l/c on time. 当然可以,不过你必须按时开证。
3.certainly,if the conditions turn better. 如果情况好转,那当然可以。
4.i don’t mind,as long as it’s necessary to extend the l/c. 只要有必要展证,我不反对。
5.i don’t mind,but the l/c must be opened before dec. 我不反对,但是 信用证 要在十二前开出。
6.i don’t see why not,as long as the price is reasonable. 只要价格合理,我看没什么不可以的。
7.i don’t see why not,but the price should be a little bit lower. 我看没什么不可以的,但价格应该低一些。
8.i’d be happy to ,as long as the quality is satisfactory. 我很高兴,只要质量让人满意。
9.i’ll have it ,provided the price is reasonable. 只要价格合理,我就把它买下了。
10.i’m quite prepared to ,if the conditions permit. 我愿意这样做,只要条件允许。
11.of course,but don’t increase the price again. 当然可以,不过别再涨价了。
12.yes,as long as the price is reasonable. 好的,只要价格合理。
13.yes,but that rather depends on the price level. 好的,但是这还要看价格而定。
14.i suppose so,but don’t increase the price. 我看可以,但是不要涨价。
15.i suppose so ,if you cooperate with us . 如果你能与我们合作,我看可以。
16.no problem,but you must make a good arrangement beforehand. 没问题,但是你事先必须做好安排。
17.why not,if the conditions permit. 如果条件允许,没什么不可以的。
18.yeah,but you should ask the manager for permission. 好的,不过你应该征得经理的同意。
19.by all means,provided that you give us a discount. 只要您给我们一笔折扣,当然可以。
20.i see no objection whatever,but you should open the l/c at once. 我看没有什么可反对的,不过您应该立即开证。
21.very well,but you’d better remind him once again. 很好,不过您最好再提醒他一次。
22.naturally,so long as the users are satisfied with the quality. 当然可以,只要用户对质量满意。
23.i’m perfectly willing,but let me have a look. 我完全愿意,不过得让我看一看。
二.表示不愿意
1.i didn’t really want to extend the l/c. 我其实不想展证。
2.i don’t really fancy doning business with him. 我其实并不愿意和他做生意。
3.i have certain reservations about increasing the price. 对于涨价一事我有某些保留意见。
4.i wouldn’t be willing. 我不会愿意的。
5.i’m not sure we would find ourselves able to ship the goods withi this month. 我没办法肯定我们能否在本月装货。
6.i’m not really willing to buy it at such a high price. 我其实不愿意以这么高的价格购买它。
7.i’d be a bit awkward,actually. 实际上这有点棘手。
8.i’m afraid i can’t possibly open the l/c this month. 恐怕我不能在本月开证。
9.i’d like to be able to,but your price is not reasonable. 我倒希望能够如此,但你们的价格不合理。
10.i wish i could,but i have to ask the manager for permission. 我希望我能,但是我得征得经理同意。11.it’s not that i don’t want to,but that i can’t. 不是我不想,而是我不能。
12.i’m not keen on working indoors all day long. 我不喜欢整日里在室内工作。
三.拒绝做某事
1.i’d rather not,actually,i have to meet the customer at the airport. 实际上我倒希望不这样,我得到机场去迎接客户。
2.i’m sorry,i could’t possibly accept your suggestion. 对不起,我不能接受你的建议。
3.can’t really see how i can persuade the customer. 我看不出我怎么才能说服客户。
4.only wish i could,but i have already bought some from others. 但愿我能,可是我已经从别处买了一些。
5.would if i could,but cost is too high. 如果我能够,我是愿意的。不过成本太高。
6.sorry,i can’t see you off at the airport. 对不起,我不能到机场为你送行。
7.i regret to say we find ourselves unable to catch the last steamer of this month.
我很抱歉,我们看来不能赶上本月的最后一条船了。
8.i’ve given this matter a treat deal of thought but we cannot reduce the price. 我已再三考虑过此事,但是我们不能削价。
9.that’s quite out of the question,i’m afraid. 恐怕这是完全不可能的。
10.i’m sorry to say it’s not possible to comply with your suggestion. 很抱歉不能遵照您的建议办。
11.i’m sorry to say that’s really not possible. 很抱歉,这确实不可能。
12.i’m sorry to say we cannot wee our way to find a new customer like him. 很抱歉我们没有可能寻找像他那样的客户。
13.i’m afraid there can be not question of effecting the shipment within a week. 恐怕在本周装运是不可能的。
14.well,i think i’d prefer not to come. 我想我还是不来的好。
15.i’m not sure i could come,actually. 实际上我并不敢肯定我能来。
外贸口语:预约客户之巧问巧答
预约客户 Hello. This is Jones. Is John Smith there?
你好。我是琼斯。约翰·史密斯先生在吗?
This is John Smith.
我就是。
Speaking.
我就是。
He's out of the office at the moment.
他目前离开办公室了。
When can we meet? What time shall we meet?
我们何时可以见面?
Any time you like.
你想什么时候都可以。
If you have time, I'd like to meet with you tomorrow.
如果你有空,我希望明天能跟您见个面。
How about Thurday at 10:00, in your office?
星期四,10点钟,在您的办公室如何?
Would Monday at 9:00 be convenient for you?
星期一,9点钟,你方便吗?
Are you available at 9:30 on Wednesday?
星期三,九点半,您有空吗?
What do you say of 10 o'clock on the morning of 22th?
22日早晨10点钟您看怎么样?
Where will we meet?
我们在哪里见面?
Let's meet in the hotel restaurant at 10:00 tomorrow morning.
我们明天早上10点钟在宾馆饭店见面。
If possible, why don't we meet in the hotel restaurant at 10:00 tomorrow morning?
如果可能的话,我们不如明天上午10点在旅馆餐厅见面,怎么样?
Next Friday at 9:00 at Garden Hotel. I'll look forward to it.
下星期五9点,在花园酒店,期待与您见面。
Would you like to have lunch together next Tuesday at 12 at Swiss Hotel?
您下星期二中午12点能和我在瑞士酒店吃午饭吗?
My pleasure.
很荣幸。
That's all right.
好的。
Let me check my diary. Er... I'm afraid I can't make Tuesday. I've got to go to Shanghai for a conference. I'll come back on Friday.
让我查一下我的日程。嗯……,恐怕星期二不行。我得去上海参加一个会议。我星期五回来。
Unfortunately, I have plans to travel around next week.
很抱歉,下周我的行事历中安排了出差。
The next day might be better.
第二天会更好些。外贸口语:预约客户之不能赴约
Unable to keep appointment
不能赴约
A: Hello, Mark Owen speaking. Can I help you?
您好,我是马克·欧文。有什么事吗?
B: Hello, Mr. Owen. This is David Smith of International Trading Co. I'm sorry you missed me when you called my office this morning.
My secretary said you called concerning our meeting next Wednesday?
您好,我是 国际贸易 公司的大卫·史密斯。很抱歉,您今天上午给我办公室打电话时候我不在。我的秘书说您打电话问我们下周三见面的事,是吗?
A: Yes, Mr. Smith, thank you for returning my call. I'm glad to finally get a hold of you. I wanted to let you know I will not be able to keep our appointment next Wednesday. I will be in Shanghai that day. Is there any possiblity we can move the meeting to Tuesday?
是的,史密斯先生,谢谢您给我回电话。很高兴终于联系到您了。我想告诉您我下周三不能去赴约了。那天我要去上海办事。有没有可能把见面时间改到周二?
B: I'm sorry, I'm afraid I'm completely booked on Tuesday. Would it be possible to postpone until you return?
对不起,我周二的日程已经排得满满的了。能否延后,等您回来再说?
A: Well, I was counting on taking care of our meeting before I leave, but I suppose I could shuffle a few things. Yes, I'll be back Friday
morning. What about Friday afternoon? Would that will be convenient for you?
哦,我原来打算在离开之前处理好见面事宜,不过我想我可以重新安排一下。是的,周五早上回来。那周五下午怎么样?那个时候您方便吗?
B: That should be fine. Say about 2 o'clock. OK?
应该没有问题。下午2点钟如何?
A: See you.
再见。
“take care of sb/sth”有“照看,照料,照顾;负责某人/某事,处理某人/某事”的意思。
在这里的意思是“处理某事”。
Eg. Mr. Smith takes care of marketing and publicity.
史密斯先生负责产品的销售和推广。
Her secretary took care of all her appointments.
他的秘书处理她的一切约会。
外贸口语:预约客户之约会
Appointment
约会
A: Hello, this is Mr.Wang. I call earlier.
你好。我是王先生,稍早曾打过电话。
B: Ah, Mr. Wang. I remember. How are you?
啊!你是王先生,我记得。你好。
A: I'm fine... but I've got something urgent to discuss with your boss. Could you arrange it?
我很好……但是我有急事想找你们的老板商量,你能安排一下吗?
B: Would tomorrow suit you? He'll be in his office the whole day tomorrow, so you can come any time.
明天可以吗?明天一天他都在办公室,你什么时候都可以来。
A: Sorrry, but I won't have any opening tomorrow. Can we make it some other time?
抱歉,明天我没有空。我们能换个别的时间吗?
B: When will it be convenient for you?
那你什么时间有空?
A: Could I possibly make it in this morning. Say, 11 o'clock?
那我可不可以在今天早上见到他,比方说11点可以吗?
B: But he's out of the office at the moment. This morning he has a conference until 12 o'clock.
但是他现在不在办公室。今天上午他有个会要开到12点。
A: How about 2:00 o'clock this afternoon?
那今天下午2点怎么样?
B : Let me check his calendar. Oh, yes, he'll be expecting you then at 2:00 this afternoon in his office.
让我查一下他的日程表。噢,可以。今天下午两点他会在办公室等你。
A: Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
B: You are welcome. See you then.
不客气。到时候见。
convenient for sb/sth 意思是“适合需要的,方便的,省心的,合适的”
eg. Will it be convenient for you to start work tomorrow?
你明天开始工作方便吗?
We must arrange a convenient time and place for the meeting.
我们必须安排一个合适的时间和地点开会。
与客户见面必会的英语口语(1)
1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?
对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗·戴卫斯吗?
2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.
是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。
3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?
对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫·梅耶史先生吗?
4.I\"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today.
我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。
5.I\"m Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.
我是唐纳德,上次你来时我们见过面。
6.I\"m Edwin. I\"ll show you to your hotel.
我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。
7.How was your flight? Was it comfortable?
你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?
8.It was quite good. But it was awfully long.
班机很好,就是时间太长了。
9.Did you have a good flight?
你旅途愉快吗?
10.Not really, I\"m afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather.
不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。
11.How was your flight?
你的航班怎样?
12.Did you get any sleep on the plane?
你在飞机上睡觉了吗?
13.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?
华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗?
14.No, I don\"t. Will it be a problem?
不,我没有,会有困难吗?
15.I don\"t think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.
我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。
16.I\"ve made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.
我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。
17.We\"ve booked a Western-style room for you.
我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。
18.Let\"s go to the station to get a train into town.
我们到火车站去乘车进城。
19.Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?
从此地去台北要很久吗?
20.It\"s about an hour.
大概要一个小时。
21.We\"ll get a taxi from the station.
我们到火车站乘出租车。
22.There\"s a shuttle bus we can use.
我们可搭乘机场班车。
23.I\"ve brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.
我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。
24.You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?
你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗?
25.That sounds good. Let\"s get somethingat the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.
那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。
26.Would you like to have some dinner?
你想吃饭吗?
27.What would you like to eat?
你想吃什么呢?
28.Can I take you out to dinner? It\"ll be my treat.
我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。
外贸英语对话:进出口贸易
Along with the standard procedures set up for import/export businesses, Western companies (and most others, as well) must deal with tariffs, unless the trade is between members of economic blocks such as NAFTA (North America), EEC(Europe), etc. The
global organization dealing with international trade (i.e. import/export) is the WTO.
根据 进出口 业务的标准程序,西方公司(其他公司也是)必然要处理 关税 问题,除非是同一经济体成员之间的贸易,如NAFTA(北美自由贸易区),EEC(欧盟)等。
处理全球 国际贸易 (进口、出口)的世界组织是WTO(世界贸易组织).
英:
In this conversation, Rocky Simons is the owner of a small company that manufactures recreational speedboats.He is having a telephone conversation with Jacques Riviera, owner of a seaside resort in another country.
Rocky: Good morning, Jacques. Nice talking to you again.How’s the weather in your part of the world?
Jacques: Couldn’t be better, Rocky.Sunny, 29°, light breeze...
Rocky: Stop! I can’t take any more.So, what can I do for you, Jacques?
Jacques: I need a couple of your SB2000 speedboats to rent to guests. Can you give me a price quote?
Rocky: Let’s see... Uh, the list price is $6,500 U.S. You’re a valued customer, so I’ll give you a 10% discount.
Jacques: That’s very rRocky: Sure do! We set up new inventory controls last year, so we don’t have many backlogs any more.
Jacques: That’s good. The tourist season is just around the corner, so I need them pretty quick. What’s the earliest shipping date you can manage?
Rocky: They can be ready for shipment in 2-3 weeks.
Jacques: Perfect.What’s the total CIF price, Rocky?
Rocky: Hang on ... The price will be $15,230 U.S. to your usual port. Do we have a deal?
Jacques: You bet! Send me a fax with all the information, and I’ll send you my order right away. I’ll pay by irrevocable letter of credit, as usual. Same terms as always?
Rocky: Of course.
Jacques: Great! Nice doing business with you again, Rocky. Bye for now, and say hello to the family for me.
Rocky: Will do, and the same goes for me. Bye, Jacques.
中:
在这则对话中,Rocky Simons 是一家制造休闲快艇小公司的业主。他正和另外一个国家一家海滨度假地的业主Jacques Riviera在电话里交谈。
Rocky: 早上好,Jacques,很高兴又和你谈话。你们那儿的天气怎么样?
Jacques: 再好不过了,Rocky。晴朗,29度,微风……
Rocky: 别说了!我受不了了。我能为你做什么吗,
Jacques: 我需要两只你们生产的SB2000快艇租给游客。你能给我个报价吗?
Rocky: 让我想想……呃,报价单上是6,500美元。您是我们的一个重要客户,我会给你10%的折扣。
Jacques:那很合理。你们有现货吗?
Rocky: 当然有!我们去年建立了新的存货控制系统,所以我们不再有很多的积压订单。
Jacques:那很好。旅游旺季就要到了,所以我很快就需要它们。您最早的发货日期是什么时候?
Rocky: 可以在2-3周内准备好装船。
Jacques: 棒极了。到岸价格是多少,Rocky?
easonable. Do you have them in stock?
Rocky: 稍等……价格是15,230美元,到原先的港口 。成交吗?
Jacques: 当然!给我发一份所有相关信息的传真,我会立即下订单。我会按惯例以不可撤销信用单方式付款。按照一惯的条款吗?
Rocky: 当然。
Jacques: 好极了!很高兴再次和你做生意,Rocky。那再见了,带我问你家人好。
Rocky: 我会的,也带我问侯你家人。再见,Jacques.
世界各国的英语特点
世界上的 英语 国家有5个:
英国、美国、加拿大、澳大利亚、新西兰。
英国:(即UK,包括英格兰、苏格兰、爱尔兰和新威尔士)的英语最正统和标准,发音也最容易听懂,书面上喜欢用一些正统的词汇,口语和书面上用长句较多
美国:英语发音清晰圆润,口语化强,口语和书面语中喜欢用省略,句法和词法都比较灵活自由。而在美国,东部的语速较西部明显快很多。当你同时遇到一个纽约和加洲人的时候,你就有感触了。 加拿大:英语和美国很接近,主要是地域原因,口音十分接近,但也有自身的一些特点,圆润程度不及美国。也有一些加拿大人,英语不太好,比如那些处于 法语 地区的加拿大人,英语是他们的第二官方语言,不过这部分人估计只占20%左右。
澳洲和新西兰:与英国英语很接近,但是句法和词法都相对比英国英语更灵活自由。
对于非英语国家来说:
欧洲:书面上来讲,与英式英语靠近,一般都还不错。但由于欧洲各
国都有自己的语言,如德、法、意、西、葡、捷、丹、奥、荷、瑞、挪、芬、土、俄等,而他们各国的语言都有很强的自己的口音特点,所以他们说的英语口音上都带有一些自己母语的口音。因此,听起来,要费点力气,听起来也不漂亮,尤其是西班牙、意大利和俄罗斯的客户,德国应该算最好听的了;但是一旦接触多了,也就知道了他们的口音特点,自然也就适应了。
非洲:书面上,总体来讲和很多英语水平比较中等的中国人差不多,但也有一部分书面英语和英国人是很接近的,当然这也是因为历史的原因,非洲曾经是英法为首的欧洲列强的殖民地。口语上,听起来比较混沌,就象用手轻捂着嘴巴让他说话一样,我感觉主要因为非洲人嘴唇太后的缘故,也有当地语言口音影响的缘故。
西亚:也就是中东区域,总体来说书面上和非洲差不多。但口音特点和强,他们的英语应该算最难听懂的了,还是主要受他们自身语言口音的影响,这些地区基本属于 阿拉伯语 系,大家应该听过阿拉伯语,简直是噼里啪啦的鸟语,所以可以理解他们说出的英语所带的口音。 中南亚:与西亚接近,不过口音上听起来要好一点。
东南亚:中国人英语的总体特点,感觉是书面语法普遍不扎实,口音特点一是元音不圆润,这和东南亚人比较含蓄有关;还有一个特点就是按照中文上行文的升降调,这样可能与英文应该有的升降调有所不同,因中国某些区域的方言原因而导致英语中带有这些方言口音的情
况倒不多。以日、韩、新、马、泰、越、港、台为代表的,与中国人的英语比较接近,尤其是口音上,新马港台书面英语很扎实,语速较快。菲律宾和印尼英语普及率较高,书面很扎实,口语也不错,就是口音稍重。
南美:南美有两个语系-除了巴西说 葡萄牙语 ,其他都说 西班牙语 ,不用多说历史上的殖民地。而历史上南美土著人很多,所以他们也有一些土语。综合起来来说,他们的书面水平普遍不错,可以和西班牙人相比。而说英语带的口音和西班牙人也差不多,只是也带一些南美人的味道,我认为跟他们的体格和历史 移民 因素有关。有趣的是,有些南美人,英语能写不能说。另外,中美加乐比海地区的国家,他们的英语说起来,和美国的黑人味道和相似。
总之,关键的是:主动点,用心听。跟不上就让客人说慢点,听不清就让客人再说一遍。
哪个国家的客户来了,你都不“怕”了,能很好的交流了!
有关鞋子的外贸英语口语对话
Seller: Hello, how may I help you?
卖者:您好,有什么能帮您的吗?
Buyer: Hi, I'm looking for a pair of men's shoes for my husband.
买者:你好,我买一双男鞋给我先生。
Seller: What do you think of this pair? I have these in brown too, would you like to have a look?
卖者:您觉得这双怎么样? 这双我也有咖啡色的。
Buyer: Are they real cowhide?
买者:这鞋是真牛皮的吗?
Seller: Yes, they are 100% genuine cowhide. These shoes have newly arrived for the coming season.
卖者:是的,这鞋是100%牛皮做的,而且这双鞋是刚进店本季最流行的一款。
Buyer: Could you please get me a pair of size 41 in brown please.
买者:麻烦你能帮我拿一双41号咖啡色的吗?
Seller: Of course!
卖者:当然可以!
Buyer: How much are they?
买者:多少钱啊?
Seller: Well, I don't usually give discounts on newly arrived shoes, however, you seem to really like these shoes and you really want to buy them for your husband, I'll give you 10% off the original price.
卖者:我们店里新进的货一般是不打折的,但是既然您看上去是挺喜欢这鞋的,而且真想买给您先生,我们今天就给您打九折吧!
Buyer: That's wonderful, thank you very much!
买者:那太好了,谢谢!
外贸英语口语:打造金牌销售
外贸 英语 口语----打造金牌销售: 1.Your T shirts can find a ready market in the eastern part of our country. 贵国的T恤在我国东部市场很畅销。
2.We all understand that Chinese shippers are very popular in your market on account of their superior quality and competitive price. 我们都知道中国拖鞋因价廉物美而畅销于你方市场。
3.This product has been a best seller for nearly one year. 该货成为畅销货已经将近1年了。
4.There is a good market for these articles. 这些商品畅销。
5.There is a poor market for these articles. 这些商品滞销。
6.There is no market for these articles. 这些商品无销路。
7.Your bicycles find a ready market here. 你们的自行车在此地销路很好。
8.They talked over at great length the matter of how to increase the sale of your products. 他们详细地讨论了怎样增加你方产品的销售。
9.Please furnish us with more information from time to time so that we may find outlets for our stationery. 由于对此货物的需求将不断增加,请提前补充货源。
10.They are doing their utmost to open up an outlet. 他们正在尽最大努力以打开销路。
11.Our demand for this product is steadily on the increase. 我们对该产品的需求正在稳步地增长。
12.We are sure that you can sell more this year according to the marketing conditions at your end. 根据你地的市场情况,我们确信今年你们有望销得更好。 13.Packing has a close bearing on sales. 包装对产品的销路有很大关系。
14.We are trying to find a market for this article. 我们正在努力为此项商品找销路。
15.We regret we cannot find any market for this article. 我们很抱歉不能为此项商品找到销路。
16.According to our experience, these handicrafts can find a ready market in Japan. 根据我们的经验,这些手工艺品在日本销路很好。
17.We can discuss further details when you have a thorough knowledge of the marketing possibilities of our products. 等你们全面了解我们产品销售可能性之后,我们再进一步细谈。
18.According to your estimate, what is the maximum annual turnover you couldfulfill? 据你估计,你能完成的最大年销售量是多少呢?
19.The market situation is not known to us. 我们还不了解市场情况。
20.Your market still has great potential. 你们的市场仍有很大潜力。
21.There are only a few unsold pieces. 只有几件商品未售出。
Words and Phrases
salable 畅销的
popular 有销路的
find a market 销售
selling line 销路
trial sale, test sale, test market 试销
salable goods 畅销货
popular goods 快货
the best selling line (the best seller) 热门货
to find (have) a ready market 有销路,畅销
to have a strong footing in amarket 很有销路
good market 畅销
poor(no) market 滞销
goods that sell well 畅销货
sell like wild fire 畅销,销得很快
外贸口语:出席商务会议的常用语
外贸 口语:the following phrases are used to participate in a meeting. These phrases are useful for expressing your ideas and giving input to a meeting.
Getting the Chairperson's Attention 引起会议的注意
(Mister/Madam) chairman.
May I have a word?
If I may, I think...
Excuse me for interrupting.
May I come in here?
Giving Opinions 表达意见
I'm positive that...
I (really) feel that...
In my opinion...
the way I see things...
If you ask me,... I tend to think that...
Asking for Opinions 询问意见
Are you positive that...
Do you (really) think that...
(name of participant) can we get your input?
How do you feel about...?
Commenting 做出评论
That's interesting .
I never thought about it that way before.
Good point!
I get your point.
I see what you mean.
A GRE eing 表示同意
I totally aGREe with you.
Exactly!
That's (exactly) the way I feel.
I have to aGREe with (name of participant).
DisaGREeing 表示异议
Unfortunately, I see it differently.
Up to a point I aGREe with you, but...
(I'm afraid) I can't aGREe
Advising and Suggesting 提出建议
Let's...
We should...
Why don't you....
How/What about...
I suggest/recommend that...
Clarifying 澄清
Let me spell out...
Have I made that clear?
Do you see what I'm getting at?
Let me put this another way...
I'd just like to repeat that...
Requesting Information 请求信息
Please, could you...
I'd like you to...
Would you mind...
I wonder if you could...
Asking for Repetition 请求重复
I'm afraid I didn't understand that. Could you repeat what you just said?
I didn't catch that. Could you repeat that, please?
I missed that. Could you say it again, please?
Could you run that by me one more time?
Asking for Clarification 要求澄清
I don't quite follow you. What exactly do you mean?
I'm afraid I don't quite understand what your are getting at.
Could you explain to me how that is going to work?
I don't see what you mean. Could we have some more details, please?
Asking for Verification 请求确认
You did say next week, didn't you? ('did' is stressed)
Do you mean that...?
Is it true that...?
Asking for Spelling 请求拼写
Could you spell that, please?
Would you mind spelling that for me, please?
Asking for Contributions 请求赐教
We haven't heard from you yet, (name of participant).
What do you think about this proposal?
Would you like to add anything, (name of participant)?
Has anyone else got anything to contribute?
Are there any more comments?
Correcting Information 更正
Sorry, I think you misunderstood what I said.
Sorry, that's not quite right.
I'm afraid you don't understand what I'm saying.
That's not quite what I had in mind.
That's not what I meant.
Keeping the Meeting On Target (time, relevance, decisions) 转入正题
We're running short of time.
Well, that seems to be all the time we have today.
Please be brief.
I'm afraid we've run out of time.
I'm afraid that's outside the scope of this meeting.
Let's get back on track, why don't we?
That's not really why we're here today.
Why don't we return to the main focus of today's meeting.
We'll have to leave that to another time.
We're beginning to lose sight of the main point.
Keep to the point, please.
I think we'd better leave that for another meeting.
Are we ready to make a decision?
外贸口语:如何向客户下订单
Leslie: How are you this afternoon? 今天下午过得如何?
Paul: Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and I'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers.
还好。今天早上我已经详细看过你给我的目录了。我想讨论一下你们计算机扬声器的价格。
Leslie: Very good. Here is our price list. 好的。这是我们的价目表。
Paul: Let me see…. I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten US dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts? 我看看。你们K-2-1 型的标价是美金十块钱。大量订购的话,有折扣吗?
Leslie: We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more.
当然有。100 或以上的订单我们有百分之五的折扣。
Paul: What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units?
如果我下六百的订单,你们可以给我什么样的折扣?
Leslie: On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent.
六百的话,我们可以给你百分之十的折扣。
Paul: What about lead time? 交货时间呢?
Leslie: We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.
在收到货款的十天内,我们就可以把货送出去。
Paul: So, you require payment in advance of shipment? 那么,你们是要提前付款的?
Leslie: Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor.
是的。你可以汇款到我们的银行帐户,或是开一个以我们公司为抬头的信用状。
Paul: I'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units. 那我想就先下六百的订单。
Leslie: Great! I'll just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it. 好极了! 我马上写订购单并请你签名。
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容
Copyright © 2019- 517ttc.cn 版权所有 赣ICP备2024042791号-8
违法及侵权请联系:TEL:199 18 7713 E-MAIL:2724546146@qq.com
本站由北京市万商天勤律师事务所王兴未律师提供法律服务