1. 欢迎您乘坐本次列车。Welcome aboard.
2. 列车员:请您出示一下车票。Crew: Your ticket, please. 旅客:给你。Passenger: Here it is.
3. 列车员:请您上车。Crew: please get on the train.
4. 列车员:您好,您是几号车厢?Crew: Hello, which carriage are you in, please?
旅客:1号车厢34号座位。Passenger: Seat No.34 of Carriage 1.
列车员:这边请,靠中间的位置。Crew: This way, please. That seat in the middle. 5. 旅客:这是几号车厢? Passenger: Which carriage is this, please?
列车员:这是5号车厢。Crew: Carriage 5.
6. 旅客:7号车厢怎么走? Passenger: Excuse me, how can I get to Carriage 7?
列车员:7号车厢,您往前走;走过两节车厢。Crew: Please go ahead and pass the next two carriages.
7. 旅客:你们这怎么也没车号呢?Passenger: Excuse me, why are there no carriage
numbers?
列车员:先生,车号在这个位置,液晶显示。Crew: Sorry, Sir. The number is displayed here, on the screen.
8. 旅客:你好,我视力不好,您帮我看看。
Passenger: Excuse me, I have bad eye sight. Could you please check it for me? 列车员:哦,请拿好您的车票,您乘坐的是D31次,在站台对面。
Crew: Of course, please hold your ticket. Your train is D31, it’s on the other side of the platform.
9. 旅客:哪里可以吸烟? Passenger: Excuse me, where can I smoke?
列车员:站台上可以吸烟,请您不要走得太远。
Crew: Sorry, you can only smoke on the platform. Please do not go too far away. 10. 旅客:几点开车?Passenger: Excuse me, when does the train leave?
列车员:13:50,请注意开车铃声。Crew: At 13:50. Please pay attention to the warning bell.
11. 旅客:我可以到外面走走吗?Passenger: May I go out for a walk?
列车员:当然可以,但注意不要误了车。Crew: Sure,but please don’t miss the train
1
12. 旅客:还有多长时间开车?Passenger: Excuse me, how much time’s left before leaving?
列车员:还有3分钟,您抓紧时间上车吧。Crew: Three minutes. Please hurry up. 13. 旅客:列车员,你给看看这是几号座位?
Passenger: Excuse me, could you tell me what’s the number of my seat? 列车员:我帮您看下,您是特等座6号座位,您这边请,这是您的座位。
Crew: Let me check for you. Your seat is No.6. It’s a VIP seat. This way, please. This is your seat.
14. 旅客:等会我,别关门。Passenger: Hold on, please. Please keep the door open.
列车员:您好,这次列车时开往天津的C2021次,您看好车票,别坐错车。
Crew: Hello. This train C2021 leaves for Tianjin. Please check your ticket and don’t take the wrong train.
15. 旅客:我有卡,坐几号车?Passenger: I have a fast pass. Which carriage should I take,
please?
列车员:您是金卡还是普卡?金卡座5号车厢的1—10号,普卡乘坐二等车6号车厢1—20号。
Crew: Is it a Golden Card or an Ordinary Card? If it is a Golden Card, you can take seat No.1-10 of carriage 5. If it is an Ordinary Card, you can take seat No.1-20 of carriage 6. 16. 列车员:您好,请您出示一下车票,这是到天津的C2045次列车,您是去天津的吗?
Crew: Hello, your ticket please. This is train C2045 leaving for Tianjin. Are you going to Tianjin?
旅客:对。4号车厢。Passenger: Yes. Carriage 4.
17. 旅客:你好,这个座位在什么地方?Passenger: Excuse me, where is this seat, please?
列车员:1车66号座位在本节车厢最前排,您一直往前走。
Crew: Seat No. 66 of Carriage 1. It is at the end of this carriage. Please just go ahead. 18. 列车员:先生,您的大件行李可以放在大件行李搁放处,也可以放在最后一排座椅后面,
多谢配合。
Crew: Excuse me, Sir. You could put your big luggage in the Left Luggage or behind the last row of seats. Thank you for your cooperation. 旅客:没问题。Passenger: No problem, thanks.
19.列车员:您好,您带的物品较大,请您将放在这边大件存放处,好吗?
Crew: Excuse me, your luggage is too big. Could you please put it in the Left Luggage ?
2
旅客:好的,我正愁没处放呢。Passenger: OK. I’m just wondering where I should put it. 20. 旅客:我的老母亲乘车,能帮我照顾一下吗?
Passenger: My old mother is traveling on your train. Could you look after her for me, please?
列车员:没问题,您放心。我一定会照顾好她的。
Crew: No problem. I’ll take care of her. Don’t worry.
21. 旅客:天津到北京有多少公里?时速多少?
Passenger: Excuse me, how long is the distance between Tianjin and Beijing? What’s the traveling speed?
列车员:有120公里,一般开到330km/h左右。 Crew: 120km. We generally run at 330km/h. 22. 旅客:矿泉水在哪?
Passenger: Excuse me, where is the mineral water? 列车员:在座椅第一排前面的水架子上面。
Crew: On the water dispenser in front of the first row. 23. 旅客:矿泉水是可以随便喝吗?
Passenger: Could I take as many bottles as I want?
列车员:不好意思,不是的,每人只限一瓶。 Crew: Sorry, no, one bottle for each person. 24. 旅客:这个座椅能转过来吗?
Passenger: Could I turn the chair around?
列车员:可以,不过车是朝这个方向开。
Crew: Yes. But we are heading for this direction. 25. 旅客:列车员,几点到北京?
Passenger: Excuse me, could you tell me when we are to arrive in Beijing? 列车员:女士,本趟列车6:25开车,6:55到达。 Crew: Madam, we leave at 6:25 and arrive at 6:55. 26 旅客:卫生间怎么走?
Passenger: Excuse me, where is the toilet? 列车员:1车与2车连接处有。
Crew: There is one between Carriage 1 and carriage 2. 27. 旅客:请问我的座位在哪里?
Passenger: Excuse me, where is my seat?
列车员:哦,女士,您购买的是特等座位,在这边。我在VIP门口立岗,有需要随 时为您服务。
Crew: Madam, yours is VIP seat. Fellow me, please. I’ll be standing by the door of the VIP section. Please tell me if you need any help. 28. 旅客:9号座位在哪?
Passenger: Excuse me, where is seat No.9?
列车员:您走到双人坐席最后一排就是。
Crew: Please just go to the last row of the double seats. 29. 旅客:这边是什么车?
Passenger: Excuse me, what’s this carriage?
3
列车员:您好,这边是特等车,售价99元。
Crew: This is the VIP section. The ticket costs 99 YUAN. (pay, spend, cost的区别) 30. 旅客:这票好买吗?
Passenger: Is it difficult to buy the ticket?
列车员:VIP就8张票,座位较少,如果您需要可以到车站买票。 Crew: There are only 8 VIP tickets. You can buy it in the station. 31. 旅客:我这有残疾人,坐哪儿比较方便?
Passenger: Excuse me, here is a disabled passenger. Where should he sit for his convenience?
列车员:您可以在第一排座位,我们帮您协调。 Crew: Please take the first row, we’ll help you. 32. 旅客:轮椅放哪?
Passenger: Where could I put the wheelchair? 列车员:您踩好轮椅脚闸,放在大件存放处.
Crew: Please put it at the Left Luggage and make sure it won’t move. 33. 列车员:到站后,您需要我与站方联系,为您提供什么帮助吗?
Crew: When we reach the station, would you need any help from the station? 旅客:好呀。
Passenger: Yes, thanks.
列车员:到站后,您随我来,我帮助您乘坐直梯出站。
Crew: When we reach the station, please follow me. I’ll take you to the lift. 34. 列车员:您好,您是去北京吗?列车快开了,请您抓紧时间上车.
Crew: Hello. Are you going to Beijing? The train is leaving. Please get on the train ASAP.
旅客:我是下趟车,想提前坐可以吗?
Passenger: I’m supposed to take the next train. (My ticket is for the next train.) But may I take this one instead?
列车员:列车不保证您有座位,开车后,我帮您协调,如果有座位,我帮您安排。 Crew: Yes, but we couldn’t guarantee you any seat. I’ll help you find one if there is. 35. 旅客:请问北京南站有地铁吗?
Passenger: Are there any subways in Beijing South Station? 列车员:抱歉!南站地铁还没有开通,您可乘坐其他交通工具。 Crew: Sorry, there isn’t. But you can take other traffic means.
36. 列车员:您好,老太太,您行动不便,就近乘坐吧,我来帮您安排。
Crew: Excuse me, madam. If it is inconvenient for you, I can arrange a nearby seat for you.
旅客:太感谢了!
Passenger: Thanks a lot !
37.旅客:你愿意和我们照张相吗?
Passenger: Do you mind if you take a photo with us? 列车员:没问题。 Crew: No problem.
列车员:对不起,我正在工作。 Crew: Sorry, but I’m on duty. 38. 旅客:帮我们拍张照片好吗?
Passenger: Would you mind taking a picture for us?
4
列车员:乐意效劳。 Crew: With pleasure.
39. 旅客:你们穿着红色制服真漂亮!
Passenger: You are so beautiful in the red uniform! 列车员:多谢夸奖。 Crew: Thank you!
列车运行中 Train in Motion
40. 列车员:各位贵宾大家好,欢迎您乘坐特等车,很荣幸为您服务,这是列车专门 为VIP贵宾提供的王老吉,请您慢用。
Crew: Dear passengers, welcome to our VIP carriage. It’s my great pleasure to be at your service. Here is Wanglaoji provided by our train to the VIP. Please help yourself. 41. 列车员:打搅一下,请您出示车票,谢谢。
Crew:Excuse me. Please show me your ticket, thank you. 42. 旅客:车往哪边开?
Passenger: In which direction does the train run? 列车员:车往那边开。
Crew: It is heading for that direction.
43. 列车员:打扰一下,我帮您打开小桌好?
Crew: Excuse me, would you like me to open the table for you? 旅客:好的,谢谢。
Passenger: OK, thank you.
44. 列车员:打扰一下,我帮您清理一下小桌。
Crew: Excuse me, please let me clean up the table for you. 45 列车员:打扰一下,我帮您整理一下行李。
Crew: Excuse me, please let me arrange the luggage for you. 旅客:我来吧。
Passenger: I’m fine, thank you. 列车员:非常感谢您,先生。 Crew: Thank you so much, Sir.
46. 列车员:对不起打扰一下,请问这箱子是哪位的? Crew: Sorry for interrupting, whose suitcase is this? 旅客:我的,怎么了?
Passenger: Excuse me, is there anything wrong with it? 列车员:我想如果能把您的箱子放到行李架上就更好了。
Crew: Sorry, it would be better if you could put your suitcase on the rack. 47. 列车员:打扰一下,您可以帮我把书包带放上去吗?
Crew: Excuse me, could you help me put the bag strap up on the shelf? 旅客:没问题。
Passenger: No problem.
48. 列车员:打扰一下,您这行李太大了,可以放到最后一排空挡处或大件行李存放 处吗?
Crew: Excuse me, your luggage is too big. Could you please put it in the vacant place in the last row or in the Left Luggage?
5
旅客:好的。 Passenger: OK.
列车员:谢谢您的配合先生,我来帮您。
Crew: Thanks for your cooperation, Sir. Let me help you. . 49. 旅客:为什么不让我把东西放在行李架上?
Passenger: Excuse me, why couldn’t I put my luggage on the shelf?
列车员:因为您的行李过大,车速过快,容易造成危险,为了您和周围旅客的安全,请 您配合我们的工作。
Crew: Because your luggage is too big and the train is running very fast. So for your own safety and that of the passengers around you, please cooperate with us. 50. 列车员:打扰您一下,您这包可以横过来吗,竖着放不安全,我帮你整理一下。
Crew: Excuse me, could you please put your bag in the horizontal direction? It is not safe to put it in the vertical direction. Let me help you. 51.列车员:打扰一下,这个小推车是哪位的? Crew: Excuse me, whose small cart is this? 旅客: 我的。怎么了?
Passenger: Excuse me, is there anything wrong with it? 列车员:这是铁质的,不能放在行李架上,谢谢。
Crew: It’s made by iron. That’s why it should not be put on the shelf. Thank you. 52. 旅客:请你帮我把灯光开亮一点。
Passenger: Please help me turn up the light. 列车员:好的,请您稍等。 Crew: OK, just a second.
53. 列车员:您觉得照眼吗,我帮您把窗帘拉下来
Crew: Would you think it is too bright here? How about I close the window curtains for you?
旅客:好,谢谢。
Passenger: That’s good, thank you.
54. 旅客:太凉了,能弄暖和点吗?容易感冒啊。
Passenger: Excuse me, it’s cold. Could you please turn up the air-conditioner? I don’t want to get a cold.
列车员:好的,我马上与机械师联系。
Crew: OK, I will talk to the machinist immediately. 55. 列车员:您现在觉得怎么样,温度合适吗?
Crew: How about now? Is the temperature OK/fine with you? 旅客:好多了。谢谢。
Passenger: It’s much better. Thank you.
56. 旅客:对不起,能不能给调一个靠窗的顺向座位?
Passenger: Excuse me, could I have a window seat and face forward? 列车员:先生,我给您找到了一个靠窗的座位,是那头的56号。
Crew: Sir, I’ve found you a seat by the window and it is No. 56 that way. 57. 旅客:列车员,现在是不发水了吗
Passenger: Excuse me, are you going to distribute water or not?
列车员:对,现在旅客自取水,如果您不方便,我可以帮您送到座位。
Crew: Now the passengers may pick up water by themselves. But if it is not convenient for you, I can bring one to your seat.
6
58. 旅客:服务员,帮我拿瓶水好吗?
Passenger: Excuse me, could you please bring me a bottle of water? 列车员:好的,请问您几位?请稍等。
Crew: OK, how many people do you have? Please wait for a moment. 59. 旅客:哪里有热水?
Passenger: Excuse me, where could I get hot water? 列车员:电茶炉在那边,请您随我来,您请!
Crew: Electric water heater is over there. Please follow me. Here it is. 60. 旅客:这个电茶炉怎么用?
Passenger: How to use the electric water heater?
列车员:您按一下这个红色按钮就出水了,水烫,您小心一点。
Crew: Just press the red button and here comes the water. The water is hot, please be careful.
61. 列车员:接热水时请不要过满,以防烫伤。
Crew: Please do not fill your cup too full. Otherwise, you may get scalded. 旅客:知道,谢谢。
Passenger: I get it, thank you. 62. 旅客:请问盥洗室在哪里?
Passenger: Excuse me, where could I find the washroom? 列车员:请随我来。 Crew: Please follow me.
63. 旅客:全列就这一个是无障碍卫生间吗?
Passenger: Is this the only one accessible toilet in the train? 列车员:对,全列就5车厢这一个
Crew: Yes, there is only one in Carriage 5. . 列车员:您好,您有什么需要帮助的吗? Crew: Hello, what could I do for you? 旅客:请问卫生间怎么走?
Passenger: How could I get to the toilet? 列车员:您往前走,在车厢另一端。
Crew: Please keep going ahead. Then you can see it at the other end of the carriage. 65. 列车员:您好,您有什么需要吗?
Crew: Hello, is there anything I could do for you? 旅客:我要用卫生间。
Passenger: I need to use the toilet. 列车员:卫生间里有人,请您稍等。 Crew: It’s occupied. Please wait. 66. 旅客:这个厕所怎么进去?
Passenger: How could I get into the toilet?
列车员:先按绿色按钮,厕所门就开了。进去后先按绿色按钮关闭,再按红色按钮锁闭。 Crew: Please press the green button first, and then the toilet door is open. After getting in the toilet, press the green button to close the door, and press the red button to lock it. 67. 旅客:请问,在哪边能洗手?
Passenger: Excuse me, where could I wash my hands? 列车员:在洗面间,走过风挡就到了。
Crew: In the washroom, pass the vestibule, and you will see it.
7
68. 旅客:请问哪里可以吸烟?
Passenger: Excuse me, where could I smoke? 列车员:抱歉!车内禁止吸烟,谢谢!
Crew: I’m sorry. It’s a no smoking train. Thank you for your cooperation. 69. 旅客:列车员卫生间能吸烟吗?
Passenger: Could I smoke in the toilet?
列车员:抱歉先生,这车是全列禁烟,卫生间也不能吸烟,感谢您的配合!
Crew: I’m sorry, Sir. It’s a no smoking train. So you are not allowed to smoke in the toilet. Thank you for your cooperation. 70. 旅客:垃圾箱在哪里?
Passenger: Excuse me, where’s the dustbin? 列车员:在这边。 Crew: It’s over here.
71. 旅客:请问哪个方向可以到服务台?
Passenger: Excuse me, where is the information counter? 列车员:先生,这个方向。 Crew: This way, Sir.
72. 旅客:小姐,你们这有充电的地方吗?
Passenger: Ms, where could I charge in the train? 列车员:这节车厢两端墙壁上有充电插座
Crew: There is one outlet on the wall of both ends of this carriage. 73. 旅客:怎么才能把座椅调舒服些?
Passenger: Excuse me, how could I make the seat more comfortable? 列车员:按住扶手侧面上的白色按钮,向后倚,就可以了。
Crew: Please press the button on the armrest and lean against the seat at the same time.
That will do.
74. 旅客:这个车好快呀,最高时速达到多少?
Passenger: The train is running so fast. What’s the highest speed?
列车员:是的,这个车最高时速350km/ h 呢。列车玻璃都是减速玻璃,所以您也不会有 晕的感觉。
Crew: Yes, the train runs 350km/h at the highest speed. The window is made of decelerating glass, so you wouldn’t feel dizzy. 75. 旅客:列车现在的速度是多少?
Passenger: What’s the speed of the train now? 列车员:列车时速会在电子屏幕上显示,看那里。
Crew: Please look at the electronic screen there, where the speed of the train is shown. 76. 旅客:请问,咱们城际列车,从北京到天津最晚的车是几点?
Passenger: Excuse me, when does the last intercity train leave from Beijing to Tianjin everyday?
列车员:由北京-天津的最晚列车是23:00整。 Crew: It’s at 23:00 sharp.
77. 旅客:咱们这趟车去塘沽吗?
Passenger: Does the train go to Tanggu?
列车员:咱们这趟车不到,有的车次是到塘沽站的。 Crew: No, not this train. But some trains do.
8
78. 旅客:到塘沽站的车次,天津有停站吗?
Passenger: Does the train going to Tanggu stop at Tianjin? 列车员:有停站。 Crew: Yes.
79. 旅客:停车多长时间?
Passenger: How long does the train stop? 列车员:停车2分钟? Crew: Two minutes.
80. 旅客:列车全程多少公里?
Passenger: How long is the whole trip? 列车员:全程运行120公里。 Crew: 120km.
81. 旅客:从北京到塘沽多长时间?
Passenger: How long does it take from Beijing to Tanggu? 列车员:五十四分钟。 Crew: Fifty four minutes.
82. 旅客:一天有几趟去塘沽的?
Passenger: How many trains stop at Tanggu every day? 列车员:一天有5趟。 Crew: Five trains.
83. 旅客:等一下,列车员,最早和最晚的车是几点?
Passenger: Please wait for a moment. What time do the first and the last trains leave each day?
列车员:天津最早 6:25,最晚22:45;北京南最早6:35, 最晚23:00。
Crew: The first train leaves at 6:25 and the last train leaves at 22:45 from Tianjin. From Beijing South Station, the first train leaves at 6:35 and the last train leaves at 23:00. 84. 旅客: 一天总共有多少趟京津城际列车?
Passenger: How many Beijing-Tianjin CRH trains are operated in one day? 列车员:一天共59对,共118趟。
Crew: There are 59 pairs, altogether 118 journeys. 85. 旅客:还有多长时间到站?
Passenger: How much time (is) left before arriving at the station? 列车员:再有5分钟就到站了 Crew: 5 more minutes.
旅客:到达北京南站的时间是?
Passenger: When will we arrive at Beijing South Station? 列车员:11点10分。 Crew: At 11:10.
86. 旅客:咱们车是一站直达吗?
Passenger: Is this a non-stop train? 列车员:是直达的,中间不停。 Crew: Yes, it is non-stop.
87. 旅客:当天买车票可以买到吗?
Passenger: Could we get the ticket on the day we intend/want to leave? 列车员:除了节假日不太好买,平时都可以。 Crew: Yes. But not on holidays.
9
88. 旅客:请问在哪里可以买到车票?
Passenger: Where could I buy the ticket?
列车员:您可以在售票大厅、自动售票机买票,或者通过票务中心订票。
Crew: You can buy the tickets from the ticket hall, ticket dispensers, or from ticket booking centers.
. 旅客:上车补票可以吗?
Passenger: Could I buy ticket after I get on the train? 列车员:可以。 Crew: Yes.
90. 旅客:为什么要比车站贵呢?
Passenger: But why is the ticket more expensive than the ones bought in the station? 列车员:因为车上补票需要加1元手续费。
Crew: Because 1 YUAN commission fee is charged. 91. 列车员:您好女士,请问这是与您一起的小朋友吗? Crew: Hello, Madam, is this child with you? 旅客:是的,这是我女儿。
Passenger: Yes, she’s my daughter.
92. 列车员:请问她有多高了,如果身高在1.1米—1.5米之间,需要补小孩票。 Crew: Could you please tell me her height? If it is between 1.1m and 1.5m, you would have to buy her a child ticket. 旅客:她有1.1米高了,补一张。
Passenger: She’s 1.2 m high. OK, I’ll take one child ticket. 93 列车员:请到这里量一下身高, 感谢您的配合。
Crew: Please measure the height of your child. Thanks for your cooperation. 94. 列车员:您的孩子超过1.5米,请补一张全价票。
Crew: Your child is over 1.5m tall. Please buy a full fare ticket. 95.列车员:这是您的钱和票,请收好。
Crew: Please take your money and ticket. Thank you. 旅客:不客气。
Passenger: You are welcome. 96. 旅客:学生票打折吗?
Passenger: Do you have discount for students? 列车员:寒暑假期间,学生票7.5折。其余正价。
Crew member: 25% (25 percent) off for students during winter and summer vacations. There is no discount during other times. Sorry. 97. 列车员:先生,您的行李超重,请您按规定补费。
Crew: Excuse me, Sir, your luggage is overweight. I am afraid you would have to pay for the extra weight according to the rules. 98. 旅客:我想换成一等座位,可以么?
Passenger: Excuse me, Could I change to a First Class seat? 列车员:请支付差额票价11元,手续费1元,共12元。
Crew: Yes, but you need to pay 11 YUAN for the extra fee and 1 YUAN for commission fee, altogether 12 YUAN. 99. 旅客:列车长,我要补张票
Passenger: Excuse me, I would like to buy a ticket. 列车长:您去哪儿?几等车厢?
10
Chief: Where are you going, sir? Which class? 旅客:我去塘沽,一等车厢。
I'm going to Tanggu in the First Class Carriage.
列车长:好的。收您100元,这是您的车票和找您的钱,您收好! OK. Here are 100 YUAN. Here’s your ticket and the change. 100. 旅客:一等在哪了?
Passenger: Where are the First Class seats? 列车员:一等在5号车厢。 Crew: It is in Carriage 5. 101 旅客:一等多少钱?
Passenger: How much does a First Class ticket cost? 列车员:69元一位,一共五十个座位。
Crew: 69 YUAN. There are 50 seats altogether. 102. 旅客:二等呢?
Passenger: How about the(price of )a Second Class ticket? 列车员:58元一位 Crew: 58YUAN.
103. 旅客:VIP车厢多少钱一位呢?
Passenger: How much is it for a VIP ticket? 列车员:99元一位. Crew: 99YUAN.
104. 旅客:特等比一等的好在哪?
Passenger: How is a VIP seat better than a First Class seat?
列车长:这边更安静,环境更舒适,并且有专人服务,而且您还可以看到驾驶室。
Crew: It is quieter and more comfortable, and offers a personal service. Besides, you can look into the driver’s cabin. 105 旅客:一等和二等车有什么区别?
Passenger: What’s the difference between the First and Second Class seats? 列车长:一等比二等空间大、座椅舒适、配备影视播放系统。
Crew: A First Class seat has more space and is more comfortable. Besides, it is equipped with a video player. 106. 旅客:这边是什么车厢?
Passenger: What’s this carriage over here? 列车员 :这边是头部VIP,是不对外售票的。
Crew: This is the VIP section in the front of the train. And the seats are not for passengers .
107. 旅客:我能进去看看吗?
Passenger: May I get in and have a look?
列车员:对不起,为了不影响司机开车,保证安全,请您不要照相,也不能参观, 谢谢配合。
Crew: I’ m sorry. For safety reasons, passengers are not allowed to take pictures or look around. (Otherwise, they might distract the driver’s attention.) 108 旅客:这是列车尾部了,为什么不卖我司机那头的票呢?
Passenger: This is the end of the train. Why didn’t you sell me the ticket at the driver’s end?
列车员:为了司机的安全,更为了旅客的安全考虑。
11
Crew: It’s for the driver’s safety, but more for the passengers’ safety. 109. 列车员:您好,您有什么需要吗? Crew: Hello, what could I do for you? 旅客:没有,我随便看看。
Passenger: Nothing, I just want to look around. 列车员:车速较快,请您注意安全。
Crew: The train is running very fast. So please be careful. 110. 列车员:您好先生,请您不要倚靠车门,注意安全。
Crew: Excuse me, Sir. For safety reasons, please don’t lean on the door. Thank you. 111. 列车员:小朋友,别跑,你妈妈在哪?让我带你去找妈妈。 Crew: Hello, little boy / girl, where is your mom? Let’s find her. 列车员:您好,车速过快,请您看管好小朋友,注意安全。
Crew: Hello, the train is running very fast. Please take good care of your child and be careful.
112. 旅客:这车上有卖饭的吗?
Passenger: Excuse me, do you sell food on the train?
列车员:餐吧区在4车,售卖主要以蛋糕、饮料为主,因为运行的时间短,没有餐饭。 Crew: Carriage 4 is the dining car. It mainly sells cake and drinks. We don’t offer meals because our trip is very short.
113. 旅客:我找不到我的朋友了,怎么办?
Passenger: Excuse me, I can not find my friend. What am I going to do?
列车长:我可以帮您广播找人,请在纸上写下您朋友的国籍、姓名、您的名字以 及您的车厢。
Crew: Please don’t worry. I can help you find you friend by broadcasting an announcement. Please write down the nationality, name of your friend, your own name and your carriage.
114. 列车长:旅客朋友们,现在广播找人。XX女士/先生,听到广播后请到5号车厢, 有人在此等候。
Crew: Dear passengers, now we are looking for someone. Ms./Mr. XXX, could you please come to Carriage 5. Someone is waiting for you here. 198. 旅客:天津下车,几号车离出站口最近,我急着赶时间。
Passenger: Excuse me, which carriage is the closest to the exit when I get to Tianjin? I’m in a hurry.
列车员:5、6号连接处车门,您往前走。
Crew: Please go to the door between Carriages 5 and 6. Please go ahead. 115. 旅客:去天津西站怎么走?
Passenger: Excuse me, how could I get to Tianjin West Station? 列车员:出站坐24路就行。
Crew: Take bus No. 24 when you get out of the station. 116. 旅客:乘务员,我要去南4出站口怎么走?我东西特多。
Passenger: Excuse me, how could I get to the South Exit 4? I have too many luggage. 列车员:您需要下地道左转,就是南4出口了,您可以乘坐自动扶梯就相对轻松了。 Crew: Please go to the underground and turn to left you will see South Exit 4, where you can easily take the elevator to get out of the station. 117. 旅客:乘务员,哪能买到天津的特产?
Passenger: Excuse me, where could I buy Tianjin specialties?
12
列车员:您去食品街那看看,有好多特色小吃。
Crew: You could try the Food Street. There are many special snacks there. 118. 旅客:去食品街怎么走?
Passenger: How could I get to the Food Street? 列车员:出站坐24路公交,或者打的去也不远。
Crew: Please take bus No. 24 or take a taxi. It is not far from here. 119. 旅客:从哪出站?
Passenger: Where could I get out of the station? 列车员:出站请您往前走,下地道后就可以出站了。
Crew: Please go ahead. You’ll see the exit when you reach the underground. 120. 旅客:请问到达后怎样打车?我要去机场。
Passenger: Excuse me, I need to get to the airport. Where could I take a taxi after I arrive at the station?
列车员:先生,您出站后注意引导标识,就可以到出租车停靠地点。
Crew: Sir, please pay attention to the direction signs, which will lead you to the taxi station/ waiting zone .
121. 旅客:你知道去机场最近的路线吗?
Passenger: Do you know the shortest route to the airport? 列车员:您可以打车到东直门,然后坐机场专线。
Crew: You can/could take a taxi to Dongzhimen and then take the special lines to the airport.
122. 旅客:你好,我的家人腿脚不方便,你可以告诉我哪里出站最近吗?
Passenger: Hello, my family members can not walk too much. Could you please tell me the closest exit?
列车员:先生,一会到站,您在这节车厢外等我一会,我带您乘无障碍电梯。
Crew: Sir, please wait for me outside this carriage after we get to the station. I’ll take you to the accessible lift.
123. 旅客:我们有位残疾人,能帮我们联系轮椅吗?
Passenger: We have a disabled person with us. Could you please get us a wheelchair? 列车长:好的没问题,把轮椅拿到站台上等您。
Chief: No problem. The wheelchair will be waiting for you on the platform. 124. 列车长:请问您将在北京呆多久?
Chief: Excuse me, how long will you stay in Beijing? 旅客:一个星期左右。
Passenger: About one week.
125. 旅客:下车后怎样才能尽快到达国贸?
Passenger: Excuse me, how could I get to the International Trade Center as soon as possible?
列车长:现在是高峰时段,您最好先坐出租到地铁复兴门站,然后再换乘地铁。
Chief: It is the rush hour now. You’d better take a taxi to the Fuxingmen station and then take the subway.
126. 旅客:小姐,我的车票落在检票机那里了,没有拿没问题吧?
Passenger: Ms., my ticket is left in the checking machine. Is it OK if I don’t have it? 列车员:先生,没有车票是出不了站的。
Crew: Sir, I’m afraid you could not get out of the station without a ticket. 127. 旅客:那你帮我证明一下吧,让我出站就行。
13
Passenger: Could you then prove it for me to get out of the station? 列车员:不好意思,我无法为您开具证明。
Crew: I’m sorry. I’m afraid I could not prove that.
128. 旅客:那你能帮我找一下吗?我想我的车票可能被后面进站的旅客拿走。
Passenger: Could you please help me find it? I think my ticket might have been taken by the person behind me.
列车员:先生我用广播帮您找一下,如果有结果我会及时通知您的。
Chief: Sir, I’ll broadcast an announcement for you searching for the ticket. I will inform you as soon as there is any news. 旅客:太感谢了。
Passenger: Thank you so much. 129. 旅客:列车长在哪里?
Passenger: Excuse me, where is the Crew Chief? 列车长:很抱歉让您久等了。
Chief: I’m sorry to keep you waiting.
130. 旅客:你们的服务太周到了,一件小礼物送给你。
Passenger: Your service is very thoughtful and satisfactory. Here’s a gift for you.
列车长:谢谢您的夸奖,这是我们的工作。但是我们的纪律不允许接受旅客的礼物。您 的好意我心领了。谢谢。
Chief: Thank you for your compliment. We are just doing our job. But it is our rule that we do not accept gifts from passengers. But thanks all the same.
131. 列车长:旅客朋友们,现在是临时停车。由于前方无运行信号,列车不能继续运行。因 此给您带来了不便,请您见谅。
Chief: Dear passengers, it’s a temporary stop. The train can’ t move on for the with the signal system problem. We are very sorry for any inconvenience.
132. 列车长:对不起,晚点原因现在还不清楚,有消息我会通知大家,请原谅!
Chief: We are very sorry that we do not know the reason for the delay. We’ll inform you if there is any news. We are very sorry.
133. 列车长:先生,非常感谢您给我们提出的宝贵意见,我会向我们的上级反馈。希 望您能经常乘坐我们列车,帮助我们完善工作中的不足,谢谢!
Chief: Sir, thank you for your valuable suggestions. We will report to our supervisor. We hope you will frequently take our train and help us improve our service. Thanks. 134. 列车长:领导您好!欢迎您乘车{检查指导工作}。我是本列车的列车长。请您随 我来,慢一点,注意安全,您请坐。
Chief: Good morning/afternoon, Sir! Welcome to our train. I’m the crew chief of this train. Please follow me. Mind your steps, please. Take a seat, please.
135. 列车长:领导您好,我帮您把小桌打开,这是列车为您准备的茶水和咖啡,请 您慢用。
Chief: Good morning/afternoon, Sir! Let me open the small table for you. The tea and coffee are prepared for you. Please enjoy yourself.
136. 列车长:领导您好,列车马上就要到站了,很高兴为您提供服务,欢迎您再次 乘坐我们列车。
Chief: Good morning/afternoon, Sir! We’re arriving at the station. It’s my great pleasure to serve you and welcome to our train again.
137. 列车长:领导您好,感谢您一路上对我们工作的支持,欢迎您再次乘车。
Chief: Good morning/afternoon, Sir! Thank you for your guidance during the trip. See
14
you next time.
138. 列车长:非常感谢您为我们工作提出宝贵意见,您的意见对我们的工作有很大的帮助, 希望在您下次乘坐我们列车时,能看到我们更好的工作表现。
Chief: Thank you very much for your valuable / precious suggestions. Your suggestions are very helpful to our work. I hope you will enjoy a better service from us when you take the train next time.
安全提示及设备设施介绍
Security Suggestions and Equipment Introduction
1. 危险品禁止带上车。
Dangerous articles are forbidden to be taken to the train. 2. 请您注意脚下安全。 Please mind your steps.
3. 站台与列车有缝隙,.请您注意脚下安全。
Please mind the gap between the platform and the train. 4. 拿站台票的旅客 请抓紧时间下车。
Holders of a platform ticket, please get off the train immediately. 5. 雨天地滑,请注意安全。
Wet and slippery. Please be careful.
6. 为了您的安全,请站在白色安全线以内。
For your safety, please stand behind the white line. 7. 请您抓紧时间上车,列车马上就要开车了。
Please hurry up. The train is leaving very soon.
8. 您好,列车运行中,请您不要倚靠车门,以免发生危险。
Excuse me, the train is running. Please do not lean against the door. 9. 车速较快,您在车内行走时请注意安全。
The train is running very fast, please be careful when walking in the train. 10. 您的行李可以放在这里(大件行李处),贵重物品请随身携带。
You may put your luggage here (Left Luggage). Please keep your valuables with you. 11. 请看管好自己贵重物品。
Please pay attention to your valuables. 12. 请您把行李放在行李架上。
Please put your luggage on the rack. 13. 列车上设有大件行李存放处。
There are Big Luggage Holders on the train. 14. 动车组各部位均不得吸烟。
No smoking in any area of the train.
15. 乘车时,不要随意搬动或按下车上的紧急制动阀。
Please do not touch or press the Emergency brake valve. 16. 现在是临时停车。
This is a temporary stop.
17. 遇有险情,请大家听从工作人员引导。
In an emergency, please follow the directions of our crew members.
18. 紧急情况下,等列车停稳后,乘客可以拉下紧急破窗锤,对准红色敲击点,敲碎玻璃 。 In an emergency, please pull down the emergency hammer and strike the red point to
15
break the window after the train has stopped properly. 19. 这里是残疾人卫生间,里面设有扶手、紧急呼叫按钮。
This is a toilet for the disabled, equipped with a handrail and Emergency Button. 20. 卫生间设有婴儿护理台。
The toilet is equipped with a table for babies. 21. 如有需要,请按紧急呼叫按钮。
Press the ECB( Emergency Call Button) if needed. 22. 卫生间有一次性恭桶垫,请自行取用。
The toilet is equipped with one-time toilet seat covers, please make use of it yourself. 23. 茶桌在侧扶手内,我来帮您打开。
The tea table is in your armrest, please let me open it for you. 24. 靠背可以调整的舒服些,按钮在这里。
You can adjust the backrest by pressing the button here. 25. 座椅网袋内备有杂志、清洁袋、服务指南,请您自助使用。
There are magazines, a clean bag and a service guide in the seat bag for your use. 26. 请不要将杂志带下车。
Please leave the magazines on the train.
27. 这列车是CRH2型车,是引进日本川崎公司的技术。
It is a CRH2 train. The techniques are introduced from the Japanese company Kawasuki.
28. 这列车是CRH3型车,是引进德国西门子的技术。
This is a CRH3 train, designed with German Bosch-Siemens technique. 29. CRH3动车组由8辆车构成一个编组,其中4辆动力车。
Each CHR3 train group consists of 8 trains,including 4 power trains. 30. CRH3车型设有1辆一等车、7辆二等车(含1辆酒吧车),全列车定员557人。
A CRH3 train consists of 1 First Class carriage and 7 Second Class carriages (including a dining car), with a capacity of 557.
其它日常用语 Other Daily Conversations
1. 欢迎您到天津来 Welcome to Tianjin 2. 欢迎您到我们公司。
Welcome to our company. 3. 欢迎乘坐京津城际动车。
Welcome aboard Beijing-Tianjin CRH trains. 4. 我带您参观一下。 I’ll show you around. 5. 这个用英语怎么说?
How would you say it in English? / What would you call this in English? 6. 你能再说一遍吗?
Pardon? / Could you please say it again? 7. 您能说慢点吗?
Slowly please! / Could you speak slowly? 8. 你会说英语吗? 会讲一点。
Do you speak English? Just a little. 9. 你学英语多久了?
16
How long have you been learning English? / How long have you been learning English? 10. 她讲英语很流利。
She speaks English fluently. / Her English is very good. 11. 你的英语很好。
Your English is very good. / You speak English very well. 12. 这个词怎么拼? How do you spell it?
13. 我听不太懂,您能写下来吗?
I couldn’t understand, could you please write it down? 14. 哪个是你的包?大些的那个。
Which is your bag? The bigger one. 15. 你是做什么工作的? What do you do?
16. 让我介绍一下我的朋友。
I’d like to introduce my friend(s)./ Please allow me to introduce my friend (Patrick). 17. 这是汤姆。我的同事。 This is Tom, my colleague. 18. 这位是我们的领导,刘先生。 This is Mr. Wang, our leader. 19. 早上好/下午好/晚上好。
(Good) morning / afternoon / evening. 20. 很高兴认识你。
Glad/nice/very pleased/ to meet you. / Nice to have met you. 21. 认识你我也很高兴。 Nice to meet you too. 22. 现在几点?
What time is it (now)? What’s the time? 23. 现在早上七点20分。
It’s twenty past seven in the morning. 24. 现在是五点一刻。
It’s a quarter past/to five. 25. 现在差十分四点。 It’s ten to four. 26. 现在是九点半。 It’s half past nine. 27. 今天星期几?
What day is today? / What day is it today? / What day is it? 28. 今天星期一。 It’s Monday. 29. 今天几号?
What’s the date today? / What’s today? 30. 今天是五月二十一号。
It’s May 21st. / Today is the 21st of May. 31. 这周末你将干什么?
What will you do on the weekend? 32. 我要去看场电影。 去看场电影怎么样?
17
I’ll go to a movie. How /What about going to a movie? 33. 我与朋友去郊游。
My friends and I will go for an outing / go hiking / go outing. 34. 你喜欢郊游吗? 是的,我很喜欢。 Do you like going outing? Yes, I do. 35. 我喜欢运动,运动使人快乐。
I love sports. Sports amuse you / give you pleasure / make you happy. 36. 你什么时候开始工作?
What time / When do you start work? 37. 闲暇时,你干些什么?
What do you do at (your) leisure? 38. 我喜欢听流行音乐。
I like listening to pop music. 39. 有人来接你吗?
Will someone pick you up? 40. 谁将陪你去机场?
Who will go to the airport with you? Who will accompany you to the airport? 41. 请你帮忙开开门好吗?
Would you please open the door for me? 42. 你介意开窗吗?
Would / Do you mind (my) opening the window? 43. 对不起,能占有您一点时间吗? Excuse me, may I have a minute? 44. 对不起,能让我过去吗?
Excuse me, please let me through. 45. 您有什么麻烦事?
What's the trouble? / What’s the matter?/ What ‘s wrong? 46. 我能问你个问题吗?
May I ask you a question? 47. 请帮我个忙。
Do me a favor, please. 48. 非常荣幸。 My pleasure.
49. 您有什么意见或建议?
(Do you have) Any comments or suggestions / advice or suggestions? 50. 这得视情况而定。
It depends on the situation. / It all depends. / It’s up to the situation. 51. 最后我们达成了一致。
We reach an agreement /come to an agreement / come to a conclusion finally. 52. 对不起,汽车站怎么走?
Excuse me, how can I get to the bus station? 53. 顺着导向标识,一直走就到。
Follow the (guide) sign, and go straight on. 54. 你能帮我找到香格里拉饭店的号码吗?
Could you help me find the phone number of SHANGRI-LA HOTEL? 55. 你能替我叫辆出租车吗?
18
Could you (please) call a taxi for me? 56. 你去参观了哪些地方?
What are the places you have visited? 57. 那儿棒极了。 It’s great/nice!
58. 你一定玩的很开心。
You must have had a (really) good/great/wonderful/nice time. 59. 是的,我还照了好多照片。
Yes, I took/have taken a lot of photos. 60. 我能用支票或信用卡吗?
Could I pay by check or credit card? 61. 对不起,我们只收现金。 Sorry, cash only. 62. 这是免费的。 It’s free.
63. 我们不收小费,谢谢。
We do not accept tips, thank you. . 你有什么不舒服?
What’s your trouble? What’s the matter? Is there anything wrong with you? 65. 我觉得很疲劳。 I feel/am tired. 66. 我有些晕车。
I’ve got a training sick. 67. 我心脏病犯了。
I have a heart attack.
68. 我把手划伤了,有创可贴吗?
I cut my finger, do you have a wounded patches? 69. 你最好早点去看医生。
You 'd better consult a doctor soon / go to see a doctor soon. 70. 你发烧吗?
Do you have a fever? 71. 祝您早日康复。
Hope you’ll recover soon. 72. 你穿这条裙子显的很漂亮。 You do look smart in this dress! 73. 你的新衣服是什么颜色的?
What’s the color of your new dress? 74. 你的鞋多大尺寸?
What’s the size of your shoes?
75. 我们周末开个派对,你觉得怎么样? How about having a weekend party? 76. 列一个购物清单吧
Please make a shopping list. 77. 新年好!
Happy New Year! 78. 生日快乐!
19
Happy birthday (to you)! 79. 圣诞快乐!
(Wish you a ) Merry / Happy Christmas! 80. 如果你打的去的话就不会迟到了。 If you take a taxi, you won't be late. 81. 我出生在中国,在美国长大。
I was born in China and grew up in the U.S.A 82. 我国最大的节日是春节。
The biggest festival in our country is the Spring Festival. 83. 打扰了,请问您的国籍是什么?
Excuse me, what’s your nationality? 84. 帮我们照张像,留个纪念,好吗?
Could you/Would you please take a picture as a keepsake for us? 85. 当然可以,很高兴为您效劳。
Sure, my pleasure. I’m very happy to help. 86. 我非常感谢你的帮助。 Thanks for your help.
87. 请您稍侯,我们帮您联系。
Excuse me for a second / please wait a moment / a moment please, we’ll contact someone for you. We’ll try to help you. 88. 本次列车晚点5分钟。
The train is 5 minutes behind schedule. / The train will be delayed for 5 minutes. . 请接受我诚挚的道歉。
Please accept our sincere apologies. 90. 请把你的护照给我看看.好吗?
Would you please show me your passport? / Your passport, please. 91. 能告诉我你的电话吗?
Could you tell me your phone number? 92. 能写下您的E-mail地址吗?
Could you please write down your email (address)? 93. 您知道,我只是在履行职责。
As you know, I’m just doing my duty. 94.我有个好主意。
I’ve got a good idea. 95. 祝您旅行愉快。
Have a pleasant journey. 96. 中国人民热情好客。
The Chinese people are hospitable.
97. 天津是一个重要的港口城市,有一千多万人口。
Tianjin is an important port city, with a population of more than ten million. 98. 天津是四大直辖市之一。
Tianjin is one of the four municipalities directly under the Central Government of China. 99. 天津是沿海开放的城市。
Tianjin is a coastal city open to the outside world. 100. 天津的海河很美,河上的一座座桥各有特色。
Tianjin’s Haihe River is very beautiful, with various bridges.
20
101. 天津是国际口岸城市。
Tianjin is an international port city.
102. 天津滨海新区发展速度很快。(经济技术开发区 TEDA) Tianjin Binhai New Area develops rapidly. 103.天津有许多的洋式风格建筑。
Tianjin has a lot of foreign buildings / architecture. 104. 北京是中国的首都。
Beijing is the capital city of China.
105. 北京是中国的政治、经济和文化的中心。
Beijing is the political, economic and cultural centre of China. 106. 北京历史源远流长,有许多的中国古典风格建筑。
Beijing has a long history, and has a lot of ancient Chinese buildings / architecture. 107. 北京烤鸭很有名。
Beijing Roast Duck is the most famous food of Beijing.. 108. 四川菜以麻辣著称。
Sichuan cuisine is noted for its tingling hot flavor. 109. 您喜欢吃中餐还是西餐?
Which would you prefer, Chinese food or Western food? 110. 和咖啡相比,我更喜欢茶。 I prefer tea to coffee. 111. 您想喝点什么吗?
Would you care for a drink or something? / Would you like something to drink? 112. 今天的气温多高?
What’s the temperature today? 113. 今天天气晴朗。 It’s sunny today.
114. 外面下着倾盘大雨。
It is teeming. /It rains dogs and cats outside. 115. 下雪了,多穿点衣服吧。
It's snowing, you'd better put on more clothes. 116. 今天去故宫太冷了。
It’s too cold to visit the Imperial Palace. 117. 如果明天天气好的话,你们可以去那里。
You could go there tomorrow if the weather is fine. 118. 你最好穿上夹克,外面冷。
You'd better put on your jacket. It's cold outside. 119. 你也看广告吗?
Do you read advertisements too? 120. 能换个频道吗?
Could we change the channel? 121. 你最喜欢哪个栏目?
What's your favorite TV program? 122. 我喜欢访谈类节目。 I like TV interview shows.
21
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容
Copyright © 2019- 517ttc.cn 版权所有 赣ICP备2024042791号-8
违法及侵权请联系:TEL:199 18 7713 E-MAIL:2724546146@qq.com
本站由北京市万商天勤律师事务所王兴未律师提供法律服务